Crafter HC-100 OP N Classical Guitar
Crafter HC-100/OP.N Nylon Strung Classical Guitar, Satin Finish
- Type Classical Guitar
- Finish Open Pore
- Bottom and Sides Mahogany
- Top Spruce
- Neck Mahogany
- Number of Strings 6
Want to get rocking on stage? Want to amplify your guitar so the crowds can hear you bear your soul? If you do, then the BTK30 is the perfect place to start. Designed with ease of playability in mind, the BTK30 is a slimline grand-auditorium shaped guitar with a cutaway for increased access to the upper frets. Very comfortable to play, the BTK30 is equipped with a full-featured pickup and preamp system which even has a built-in tuner. So not only can you plug into an amplifier or PA, you can also shape your sound with ease thanks for the 3 band EQ. Plus, the tuner will help ensure that every note of your new song is perfectly in tune! Spruce Top • Sapele Back and Sides • Enclosed Die-Cast Machineheads • Composite Technical Wood Fingerboard and Bridge • Gloss Finish • Great Colour Choices • Pickup and Preamp with 3 Band EQ and integrated tuner.
- 19 Fret, 24 Brackets Tenor Banjo
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Dot Inlays
- Mahogany Neck & Resonator
- Open Guitar Style Tuners with Pearloid Buttons
- Includes Padded Bag
Furch Violet SY guitar takes full advantage of the tonal potential of a solid Sitka spruce soundboard and layered mahogany back and sides. The back is pressed into an arch thanks to which no reinforcing braces are necessary. This design has a positive effect on the guitar’s resonance and translates into a strong and dynamic sound.
- High-quality acoustic guitar with soundboard from solid Sitka spruce.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard voicing and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Refined appearance featuring black body binding, pickguard and rosette.