The Flight DUS330 Relic is made from distressed laminate spruce and distressed laminate zebrawood. These elements combine to deliver a sound that is punchy and bright when soloing in the high register and warm and velvety when thoughtfully strumming along by the fireplace. Finally, you can have it both ways! Moreover, we have created a special “distressed” look, never seen on an ukulele before
Flight DUS330 RELIC Soprano Ukulele
Made of distressed laminate spruce and laminate zebrawood, the Flight DUS330 Relic is a very unique ukulele. Many players tell us that an instrument that looks like it’s been through a tornado, a fire, and gigged a few thousand times is the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. Is it the promise of a broken-in feel, maybe that every ding and scratch tells a tale, or the romantic memory of the instruments our idols played? The answer – is all of those. And while we can’t replicate the history of an instrument, we present you with the first ever “distressed” ukulele (we checked).. It has that “broken-in feel” and will remind you of some of the most memorable moments in history. A unique “distressed” look gives the Flight DUS330 Relic a cool vintage vibe. We wanted it to feel just like an old friend, with whom you’ve been through a lot.
1 in stock
- The Flight travel ukulele is truly an innovative product — never has a ukulele with such outstanding sound qualities been so affordable
- The rounded plastic back Combined with Aquila night strings produce loud tones and clear projection
- The neck and Body of each ukulele is made from plastic, resulting in consistent intonation from our instruments
- Perfect first ukulele for children. The plastic Frets will never stick out, low action makes it easy to press the strings, and it is virtually indestructible
- Flight travel ukulele has received top marks on got ukulele - the worlds most extensive and respected source for independent ukulele reviews
- Don't be fooled by the colorful looks and low price — this ukulele is a real instrument played by real musicians
- Blue Denim colored Gig Bag is included with the purchase of a travel ukulele
- Body Shape – Soprano (12 frets)
- Top – Linden
- Back & Sides – ABS
- Bridge – ABS
- Neck – ABS
- Fretboard – ABS
- Nut & Saddle – ABS
- Position Markers – 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets.
- Premium Features – Zero Fret, Wooden Top, Arched back, Open Geared Tuners, ABS Fretboard, Side Dots.